The History of Sentry® Equipment Corp
Sentry began in 1924 as The Henszey Company, a primary supplier to The Carnation Company who was in need of dairy/power plant components and milk evaporators. In 1959, The Henszey Company changed its name to Sentry Equipment Corp where it restructured and focused its efforts toward sampling products and specialty heat exchangers for the power generation industry. This effort not only led to expansion in other industries, but was also key to engineering and manufacturing complete systems used to sample steam and continually monitor water pH; two very important elements necessary to generating power.
For applications on Steam/Water Sampling, Liquid Samplers, Bulk Solids & Powder Samplers, Gas Samplers, Slurry Samplers, Specialty Heat Exchangers and Sample Coolers contact us at 1-800-677-1776.